Year 9 Writing Enrichment Program - Literacy Skills
Congratulations to the following Year 9 students who achieved significantly above the National Minimum Standard in literacy skills areas.
These students have been given the opportunity to:
- Participate in a 5 week extension enrichment program
- Further develop their writing and collaboration skills
- Complete workshops on collective efficacy, accountable talk and giving effective peer feedback.
Each student will:
- Create an anthology of works on a specific contemporary topic
- Contribute a piece of extended writing
- Demonstrate their research of the topic
- Demonstrate their understanding of audience and purpose
The works will be collated and published on the College Website at the end of the program.